Making the leap from blogging to the world of self-publishing comes with numerous challenges to those looking to expand their brand. Where blogging is about producing free content for readers, self-publishing is dedicated to creating a dedicated product for sale. Website design and SEO are replaced with formatting to vendor specifications and getting listed on retailer websites. Rather than gaining subscribers, the goal of self-publishing takes everything to a new level – making sales.
The self-publishing process may take weeks, months, or even years to create a final product, and the sales effort is an on-going process from there. But to those who put in the effort, a polished product is a reward that will stick around for many years to come.
Topics to be presented during the Webinar include the following:
- Who Should Self-Publish?
- Formatting for Release in Print or Digital
- Print-on-Demand Services (CreateSpace and LuLu)
- Working with Distribution Companies (ClickBank and e-Junkie)
- Affiliate Programs Pros and Cons
- Getting Noticed – Reviews, Contests, and Associations
- The Cost of Self-Publishing
- Question and Answer Session
When: May 9th, 2012 7:00PM EST
Follow up dialogue with Jeremy will be available exclusively for members of the Art of Travel Blogging community. The recording will be available only for members of Art of Travel Blogging. The webinar will be about an hour long with a 15 minute Q&A session at the end.