Updated: March 1st, 2012 9:30AM UTC/GMT -5 hours
I’ve created a list of independent travel blogs in one Google Reader bundle package. A one click subscribe button for a ton of great independent travel blogs.
By subscribing, it’ll create a folder in your Google Reader called Travel Blogs. It won’t interfere with your other feeds. What’s great about this is that you can click on the folder itself and you’ll see on the right side a whole list of the newest articles from all the blogs. No need to go one by one on each feed.
- Discover new travel blogs.
- An organized huge list of travel blogs in your Google Reader.
- A great way to support other travel blogs. For every subscriber, it increases our subscription numbers.
- Increase your subscription numbers and new readers if you have a travel blog in the list.
NOTE: When new blogs get added to the list, your folder does not update — you must click the subscribe link again to get the updated list.
How To Get Added
- SEARCH for your blog to see if it’s on the list already before you request.
- Comment on this article with your Feedburner or URL address to be added.
- Please support the list by subscribing.
Advertise this bundle by tweeting and sharing with your friends. The short URL for the bundle is http://bit.ly/q3PRm6.